Specials and Extras
Are you planning to travel to or through the heart of Virginia? These extras will help you make the most of your central Virginia getaway.
New Add-On Items:
- Coffee & Grey Swan Inn Mug ($30): 1/2 lb of Jim’s very own roasted coffee. He finds coffees from around the world and chooses those that are Fair Trade, Organic, and/or Rain Forest Alliance. Our coffee mugs are hand thrown by local artisan, Carmela Picone of Beggars Tomb Pottery
- Virginia Wine ($25): We will place a bottle of Virginia’s fine wines in your room. Your choice of dry red or white, or red blend.
- Deluxe En Suite Breakfast ($35): Couples will enjoy having an exclusive breakfast service that is only available in our King Suite. This intimate Breakfast includes table for two with linen service set up in our room with fresh flowers, specialty morning beverages (Mimosas are available upon request), fresh roasted coffee or one of our finer breakfast teas of choice, a fruit course and entree. This personalized breakfast service can be delivered between 6:30 am and 9:00 am. This deluxe service may be added at time of reservation only.
- Designer Fruit and Cheese Tray ($30): A variety of seasonal fruits and cheeses for two served with breads or crackers
- Chilled Sparkling Cider or Juice with custom etched stemmed souvenir glasses ($35) Service for 2. Red or white wine may be substituted for the cider at no additional charge.
- Custom Floral Arrangement (starting at $40): Speak with innkeepers about customizing your order
- Muffins to Go ($12): Home baked muffins to take home
- En Suite Coffee Service ($6): available for all rooms
- White Silk Rose Petals ($15): available for all rooms
- Celebration Balloon ($8): available for all rooms
- Celebration Cake for Two ($30): Surprise the love of your life with a cake for two that is topped with a crystal pair of swans. A gift box for the swans is available to take home at check-out.
- Romance Package ($80): A romantic stay at our bed and breakfast can be enhanced with our Romance Package.